Beach season is right around the corner! Whether you are getting ready to rock a bikini or simply want to look great naked, this workout will sculpt you butt and legs in a short period of time. It does not require any equipment and you can do it anywhere. The exercises targets the glutes, hamstrings and calves, which will shape up the entire backside. It’s perfect for skinny jeans, a short dress or bikini.
Perform each exercise for 10 reps. Do the routine three times. If you want a bonus, perform this high-intensity interval workout before or after the routine- http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-15827/a-quick-hiit-workout-for-a-bombshell-body.html
1. Place all the weight into your right foot. Hinge at your hips and lift left leg up to hip-height. Make sure to keep core engaged the entire time.
2. Lift the left leg up an inch and down an inch. Keep torso still and glutes engaged.
1. Stand with feet hip-width apart. Bring arms up to shoulder height, extended out to straight. Lift and lower heels off the ground.
2. Look at something in front of you that is not moving to help with balance.
Plank with Leg Lift
1. Come into a straight-arm plank with wrists under shoulders and legs extended to straight. Engage glutes to left leg up to hip-height.
2. Kick leg out to the side while keeping torso still. Come back to center and switch side. Engaged core the entire time.
1. Stand with feet hip-width apart. Deeply bend both knees, shift hips back and lower down until thighs are close to parallel with the floor.
2. Pulse legs up and inch and down an inch. Keep chest up and stay low.
1. Deeply bend both knees, shift hips back and lower down into a squat. Drive up to standing and kick right leg out. Come back to center and squat.
2. Drive back up to standing and kick left leg out. Continue with a steady controlled tempo.